Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Los Gatos, California, PACE Funding Group is an approved full service PACE program manager in California. PACE Funding Group brings strong software technology, renewable financing and capital markets experience to the residential PACE sector, resulting in the lowest private sector residential PACE interest rates. PACE Funding’s financing solutions are available for a variety of pre-approved improvements to homes and buildings, including but not limited to energy efficiency improvements related primarily to HVAC, roofing, windows/doors and water conservation upgrades.
Our Call Center Representatives play a vital role in enabling contractors and homeowners to secure energy upgrades for their homes. Their role is to support contractors and homeowners, responding to program questions, and handling customer service inquiries. Qualified candidates will have call center experience, preferably in the home mortgage and/or consumer finance industry.
● Answering multi-program phone calls from customers and contractors, making follow-up calls and responding to emails in a prompt and professional manner.
● Effectively communicate account status with contractors, while adhering to privacy requirements, to provide friendly, knowledgeable and extraordinary service to all parties.
● Accurately maintain all records in loan processing and servicing databases.
● Ensure that all interactions with contractors and customers meet world class customer service standards.
Desired skills and experience
● 2-3 years experience in a fast paced call center environment.
● Underwriting experience a plus
● Experience with data entry.
• Willingness and availability to work evenings & weekends to support channel partners, trade shows and local events.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
• Computer, CRM proficient
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment screening