Channel Manager – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
100 Cooper Ct. Suite 100A, Los Gatos, CA 95032
1-844-USE PACE (1-844-873-7223) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Channel Manager
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Based in Los Gatos, California, PACE Funding Group is an approved full service PACE program manager in California. PACE Funding Group brings strong software technology, renewable financing and capital markets experience to the residential PACE sector, resulting in the lowest private sector residential PACE interest rates. PACE Funding’s financing solutions are available for a variety of pre-approved improvements to homes and buildings, including but not limited to energy efficiency improvements related primarily to HVAC, roofing, windows/doors and water conservation upgrades.
Channel Managers are responsible to grow originations of the PACEfunding product. In this sales position, Channel Sales Managers partner with targeted contractor dealers to add value to their business and increase the utilization of PACEfunding with the clients they serve. This position is responsible for developing relationships and growing sales by effectively communicating our strong value proposition, sales training and sales support.
The position is field based requiring extensive daily travel within an assigned territory. Daily activities are equally split between new account acquisition and account retention efforts. The self-starter position requires efficient pipeline management and organization skills to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Sell PACEfunding financing through assigned channel partners.
- Develop relationships built upon providing value with channel partners that result in meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Identify, cultivate and develop new accounts.
- Collaborate to determine channel partner needs, develop and implement appropriate training plans.
- Partner at senior level to drive implementation of PACEfunding within organization’s selling process.
- Manage accounts from initial acquisition thru ongoing retention activities.
- Consistent communication with assigned accounts.
- Provide accurate forecasting of account acquisition and PACEfunding originations per account.
- Coordinates necessary paperwork for onboarding and funding for assigned accounts.
- Assist partner sales teams directly in the field with the clients they serve.
- Participate in networking opportunities within industry (Builders Associations, etc)
- Utilize CRM tools and submit reporting as required.
- Preferred experience with selling financing products within home renovation industry (PACE, PPAs, leasing, etc.)
- Proven track record of sales success within relevant industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Extensive local travel within the assigned territory. Occasional travel outside of territory is required.
- Self-starter and initiative. Position requires ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities to attain assigned goals with little supervision.
- Ability to train in a group environment.
- Must live within the assigned territory. Must have a clean / valid driver’s license.
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Willingness and availability to work evenings & weekends to support channel partners, trade shows and local events.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Computer, CRM proficient
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment screening