Channel Sales Manager – Florida
100 Cooper Ct. Suite 100A, Los Gatos, CA 95032
1-844-USE PACE (1-844-873-7223) | email@example.com
Position: Regional Channel Sales Manager
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Los Gatos, California, PACE Funding Group is an approved full service PACE program manager in California. PACE Funding Group brings strong software technology, renewable financing and capital markets experience to the residential PACE sector, resulting in the lowest private sector residential PACE interest rates. PACE Funding’s financing solutions are available for a variety of pre-approved improvements to homes and buildings, including but not limited to energy efficiency improvements related primarily to HVAC, roofing, windows/doors and water conservation upgrades.
This position will be located in Florida. Regional Channel managers are responsible for generating application volume through various programs by developing and maintaining key contractor client relationships. They are responsible for developing and implementing training, marketing, and support strategies for our HVAC, Solar and Energy Efficiency contractor clients so that they will in turn drive product engagement and homeowner acceptance to accomplish/exceed loan application goals.
Qualified candidates for this position will have a proven ability to build strong client relationships and seamlessly integrating our products and tools into the client’s sales process.
● Personally pursue and sign up contractor clients in your region for PACE Funding.
● Develop annual marketing plans for clients to support business goals, and support implementation of contractor marketing strategies.
● Attend/support client trade events.
● Develop, customize, and conduct client trainings.
● Drive application volume to meet/exceed goals
● Support and collaborate with Programs, Operations, and Marketing staff to ensure best in class client tools, support, and programs.
● Bachelor’s degree, and/or 5+ years’ experience working in the Financial Services HVAC, solar, Energy Efficiency and/or home improvement industries.
● Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
● Computer, CRM proficient
● Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment screening